Anastasia's Pendulum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anastasia's Pendulum

This forum is anyone who is interested in the spiritual world!!!
In order to see the new topics and posts, please log in!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister Here!

Hi! My dear witchs and warlocks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marion

Marion

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Hi! My dear witchs and warlocks! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! My dear witchs and warlocks!   Hi! My dear witchs and warlocks! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:17 am

Hi Anastasia and Celtic Heretic! Nice to join you. I am completely new to this. Well I have a deck of tarot that I bought when I was a child but none taught me the real beauty of it and then forgot about it but now it is besides me. I am little sensitive and occasionally feels something but nothining more... Celtic Talked about being an "Empath" in his article, so I am curious what "Empath" is... Since my childfood, I have this friend... my parents called my "Oh you are talking to your imaginary friend? but for me, she really exists. She...I don't know if she is a ghost... a family ghost..is always with me. I heard that she died tragedically and relatives don't talk about it anything and her mother, at the age of 99, died, without telling us what exactly happen. But she and I are great time gother! And here I would like to learn the divinations, such as the card reading, which I once abondoned... Is Celtic Heretic having a course for withch and warlock? (what is warlock?). I would like to be well-practicining witch and I am waiting when the course starts!

Well hello to all who joins the forum!

Marion

P.S. My name is taken form this friend and Marion is me and I am Marion LOL...We are one curious girls and planning to do an Ouja board to dig up the details and situation of her death...

Celtic Heretic

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Hello Marion! Welcome to Anastasia's Pendulum   Hi! My dear witchs and warlocks! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:19 am

Hello to you Marion! Welcome to our forum! You are our first member of this forum and we value the opinions of our forum members very much. I'm glad that you have an interest in the Tarot. We will be discussing many of the uses and conditions of using the tarot. Firstly, it would be interesting for me to understand which tarot decks you are using. I get the feeling that you are using the Klimt Tarot. Is this right? Answering your question regarding Empaths, and what they are:
An Empath is a kind of person. There are a variety of people in this world that fit within certain categories. examples of these being
Medium
Shaman
Channeler
Empath
Of course they are many more, and people cannot be stereotyped into certain categories. Empath derives from the word "Empathy". Empath majik is majik that is directly related to people. Empathy is very different from Sympathy. Imagine that a person has fallen down a hole. If you "sympahise" with them, you jump in the hole to. Then you understand exactly how that person feels, you can sympathise with them. But you are unable to assist them in any way, as you yourself have become trapped also. However, if you "Empathise" with the person, you only place on leg into the hole. This gives you an understanding of how it feels for them to be trapped, you can see things from their perspective, and because you still have 1 foot on solid grond, it means that you, as an Empath, are in the perfect position to pull them out of their sadness. This is in short what an empath is. How does a person know if they are an Empath?
* Can you ever walk into a room and sense the atmosphere immediately?
* Do you ever feel other people's pain so strongly, that it feels like your own?
*Do you always find the right words to say to people in times of pain and sadness?
* can you tell by listening to a telephone ringing, what the mood is like on the other line?
These are typical Empath qualities. Of course they are many more. It is not unusual for a medium or shaman or such to have Empath qualities. Having some Empath qualities doesn't neccessarily make someone an Empath.
Having an imaginary friend can have many meanings. It is certainly possible that you have Medium qualities and are in communication with someone who is passed. It is also that you are in contact with your spirit guide. This is especiallly likely if you are going through times of great sadness, or despair.
As for Warlocks, a warlock is just a term used to refer to Male witches in general. Ironic that males can also be considered witches, and yet females rarely apply the term "warlock". Warlocks are, among historic Christian traditions, said to be the male equivalent of witches

"The normal etymology derives warlock from the Old English wǣrloga meaning deceiver, or "oathbreaker".[1] However, one source suggests that the word may come from the Old Norse varš-lokkur, "caller of spirits".[2] Varšlokkur is also translated by some as 'ward-locks' or 'protections', and is an invocation chant used in spę (scrying).[3]

A highly speculative etymology interprets 'węrloga' as 'the man of the logs' alluding to the pieces of wood the Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian priests and wise men (called bards and skalds, respectively) used to divine by means of the runes. This etymology seems to have been created to support neopagan beliefs about the past, inasmuch as warlock then appears to be a slang word of Christian coinage pejoratively used for those who remained Pagan and practising the art of the runes. However, its dependence upon sarcastic Christians referring to small pieces of wood as 'logs' makes it extremely unlikely, especially since the etymological roots of 'log' are believed to refer to felled trees or equally massive objects."

Finally I would like to take the opportunity to welcome you to our forum Marion. I hope that the information we offer and courses will be of great use to your practicing of the craft. May I please advise you against attempting an Ouija board for the time being. There are serious dangers in doing so if you do not understand how to first protect yourself. Feel free to PM me, or make a question topic on this forum regarding this matter if you want more information. I am still making decisions about the best way to present the course, but you have my guarantee that it will soon be up and running Thankyou for your post!
Back to top Go down
Anastasia
Admin
Anastasia

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Hello Marion!   Hi! My dear witchs and warlocks! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 5:38 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hello Marion and your friend!
We are so glad that you joined our little forum. We are also delighted of your interest in tarot readings and each person's various "character". Do you really have the Golden Deck of Klimt? Are they not gorgeous yet implicative? What is your favorite spreads or the one you normally use for general question? It does not matter that it is not an original. Please show us your spread! It would be nice to have a properly catalogued spread in this forum and I am thinking of being charge of it.

Welcome Marion, we have been waiting for you!

Anastasia
Back to top Go down
Anastasia
Admin
Anastasia

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: By the way...   Hi! My dear witchs and warlocks! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 6:05 am

Dear Celtic,

I was just reading your reply to Marion and I was thinking the meaning of the word "skald" in Scandinavia. In Swedish, which I speak, read and write fluently, the word "skald" means "poet". I did not know any meaning added or related to this word as a "caller"... well I do not deny that there is still a possibility that 1000 years ago, skalds, they call it "skalder" in plural, might have written a poem in order to "call" those who have left to their journey to far abroad (because they did indeed travelled far, as far as Kiev and Sicilia) and to their journey to the other realm. However, I have read quite many rune inscriptions in Sweden but they do not quite "call" the death or "those who never returned". The rune stones can be really "pratically" used, such as a comemorative advertisement, for instance, "my father and big brogher have launched a business..." etc. To be honest I have not seen much rune stones used as a tomb, such a case is in fact quite rare, so definitely the poems that were written on the rune stones by "skalder" are not "calling" something. Yet the alphabets you quotes are still used in Iceland so the Icelandic poetic skalds could be different. Well, about them I know nothing of... so you might be right... Embarassed

Anastasia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! My dear witchs and warlocks!   Hi! My dear witchs and warlocks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! My dear witchs and warlocks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anastasia's Pendulum :: Introduce yourself! :: Greetings to all!-
Jump to: