Anastasia's Pendulum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anastasia's Pendulum

This forum is anyone who is interested in the spiritual world!!!
In order to see the new topics and posts, please log in!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister Here!

Why can't I play an Ouja board?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marion

Marion

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Why can't I play an Ouja board? Empty
PostSubject: Why can't I play an Ouja board?   Why can't I play an Ouja board? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 5:52 am

Celtic warned me the danger of using Ouja board. This is not the first time for me and I am not from England but we do have something very very similar and my friends and I were used to play when we were young. I don't know what happened to them afterwards, but I don't remember no serious harm... what is so dangerous?

P.S. Lol I had a Japanese Manga like fantasically illustrated tarot deck without pips pictured based on a traditional Ryder Waite Smith version of deck which was completely confusing and I didn't like the way at all, but at that time it was only one that was available. if you recommend I will give a chance to the Klmt Deck.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anastasia
Admin
Anastasia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Hello Celtic!!!   Why can't I play an Ouja board? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 6:08 am

Smile Hello Caro Mio, I guess you move your ass and get on starting the course!!! Ooops excuse my language!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Celtic Heretic

Celtic Heretic

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I play an Ouja board?   Why can't I play an Ouja board? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 8:41 pm

Hi Marion Smile
Ouija boards (pronounced as "Wee Gee" but also called a talking board or spirit board) and planchette, used to, at one time be commonly sold as toys. This leads to people using the definition "Playing the Ouija board". However such things should certainly not be considered a game. Using a Ouija board is something that can be very dangerous. I think that the attraction of these tools appeals to people who are somewhat skeptical of the paranormal, and therefore seeking some kind of visual proof. The using of a Ouija board is without a doubt a very dangerous way of confirming one's doubts.
The term "Ouija" is derived from the French "oui" (for "yes") and the German/Dutch "ja" (also for "yes"). The Ouija board is a board of softwood on which the alphabet is printed. A Planchete (a slidable 3 legged device) or some form of pointer is used for pointing out YES, NO, MAYBE, or spelling out words and sentences from the board. A seance is then performed and spirits are invited to communicate with the people present using the board.
Many people using Ouija's are unfamiliar with the fact that The board MUST be placed upon a 3 legged table. The 3 legs of the table make a triangle which draws protection for the user. The triangle is a sacred shape in such cases, and is the cause of many superstitions, such as walking under a ladder (The ladder against the wall creates a triangle and walking through that triangle breaks the 3 realms off from eachother, seen as a sign of disrespect). Aside from the physical dangers, users are very much at risk from being Manipulated. I have known boards to cause Grief, Family Break-ups, panic, and even suicide. Spirits are people, and not all people are nice. Its an amazing experience when one uses a Ouija board and gets results for the first time. You find yourself totally drawn in. The board can tell you things about youself and others that no-one else knows. It can build up your trust by helping you at difficult times and offering advice. Then it can turn on you, it can tell you of your death, mislead you, lie, manipulate. A Ouija board is similar to the internet. You never know who you are truly talking to. When I first started replying to this post, I was in 2 minds about weither or not to give any in depth information at all. I have given only the facts and none of the rules of practice. Please understand that this is only because the more information I give, the more curious people become, and the more curious people are, the more likely they are to attempt it. A Ouija board should ONLY be used by a well practiced witch or medium, and even then, there is many thiings they must do to ensure their safety. One is never "totally safe" when using a Ouija, and I would disencourage anyone considering doing one for their curiosity. Because curiosity didn't do the cat any favours.

The pictures below shows the difference in preperations used before a Ouija by
Why can't I play an Ouja board? Ouija
A well practiced witch

and
Why can't I play an Ouja board? Mystictikibeachmid
A novice.
I hope the pictures I'v selected give a good indication of how serious the use of Ouija's is considered to be amongst those who understand the risks.
Back to top Go down
Marion

Marion

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Gee wizz...   Why can't I play an Ouja board? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 7:00 am

I'm glad that I played this Ouija Board at my friend's house. God knows whom we "invited". I hope that she/he left the place! Now that I can't know what have become of them, I'm curious to be honest what happened afterwards!

Smile Question Smile

Marion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why can't I play an Ouja board?   Why can't I play an Ouja board? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why can't I play an Ouja board?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anastasia's Pendulum :: The Witching Hours... :: The Witching Hours...-
Jump to: