Anastasia's Pendulum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anastasia's Pendulum

This forum is anyone who is interested in the spiritual world!!!
In order to see the new topics and posts, please log in!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister Here!

A spell of hearing from someone...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anastasia
Admin
Anastasia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-07

A spell of hearing from someone... Empty
PostSubject: A spell of hearing from someone...   A spell of hearing from someone... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 8:18 pm

This is a 1000 years old tiny spells... the origin is a small poem. It sounds very abstract but I will explain later:

"Whilst I wait that it is around the time that it should be back, then it comes home."
In my language: "Matsu-to shiki-kaba, ima kaeri-komu"

The original meaning is that "it" is referred to a cat that the poet had. He was worried that cat had not come home yet. The poet was looking around the house and the garden if the cat came home and then there was his cat!

The famous Japanese warlock: Seimei of Abe (called "Abe no Seimei" in Japanese") used this poem as a part of his spell.

The purpose of this spell is: to hear from the person you are expecting the phone calls, sms and emails.

1. Cut the white paper in 1.5 cm x 4 cm length.
2. Write this poem on one side: to be exact the wording should look like this: ”待つとしきかば 今帰りこむ”.
In Japanese, it is very short, isn't it?
3. Then write the name and the birthday together with the birth year of the person you want to hear from on the other side of the paper.
4. Put the paper on the phone, pc or mobile!!!

I personally have a very funny experience and consequence from this spell. I certainly heard from people but they sometimes say, "leave me alone!" Amusing, isn't it?

Anastasia
Back to top Go down

A spell of hearing from someone...
Page 1 of 1