Anastasia's Pendulum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anastasia's Pendulum

This forum is anyone who is interested in the spiritual world!!!
In order to see the new topics and posts, please log in!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister Here!

I bought new decks of tarot cards!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marion

Marion

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-14

I bought new decks of tarot cards! Empty
PostSubject: I bought new decks of tarot cards!   I bought new decks of tarot cards! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:22 am

I happen to be a member of amazon.com and they sometimes send me a newsletter. I normally just delete them but one of the picture caught my eyes: it was the deck of tarot called: Harmonious Tarot. It reminded me much of Art Nouvoux style yet not as abstruct as the Art Nouvoux deck. Then I noticed another deck. I know this deck existed for quite a long time but I never paid really an attention but this time it just attracted my heart to much. It is called: Golden Tarot. It is a collection of collaged painting ranging from 1400s to 1700s to 1800s but all the customers who bought this deck was very satisfied and as it says in its name, it is gilded in gold!!! What appealed me more about this deck is that the pips are very detailed and have interesting nuances. It will be delivered in 3 to 4 days to my home and I can't hardly wait to meet my new deck! I just met a young tarot reader on the other day and gee, I was so impressed... I am quite new to this, though I love divinations and tarot readings a lot so I wish I could have a personal class or course... Anyway, I am over the moon! (Bedsides it was a good price... Smile )
Back to top Go down

I bought new decks of tarot cards!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anastasia's Pendulum :: General Discussion :: Feelings to share...-
Jump to: