Anastasia's Pendulum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anastasia's Pendulum

This forum is anyone who is interested in the spiritual world!!!
In order to see the new topics and posts, please log in!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister Here!

Rune reading: meaning of Perthro/Peorth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anastasia
Admin
Anastasia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Rune reading: meaning of Perthro/Peorth Empty
PostSubject: Rune reading: meaning of Perthro/Peorth   Rune reading: meaning of Perthro/Peorth Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 7:47 am

I have been looking for the good definitions or origion of Peorth card of a rune deck and I have researched several sources, such as the famous Haindle, Blum and Grimnisson. I studied the Japanese practicing rune masters' opinions as well. My conclusion until now is as follows;

Upright:
birth, growth (perhaps instead of considering the shape of peorth as a dice, the norse men considered this as a shape of vagina or womb), kinship, luck (probably the shape of peorth is considered to be a shape of dice as well), unexpected gain, coincidence. The interesting one is: an unexpeted "second chance" in a relationships or loves. pleasure. good health.

Reversal:
addiction to pleasure, cruel fate, confusion of causes and effects in relationships, loneliness, stagnation, the wrong timing, disharmony with surroundings, sickness. lost pleasures, failure through gambling or speculative ventures.

I have met a few reader who says they do not necessarily read the reversal of this card.

Is there anybody who has good advice about this?
Back to top Go down

Rune reading: meaning of Perthro/Peorth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anastasia's Pendulum :: Share spells and spreads... :: Spreads...-
Jump to: